Terms Of ServiceeCmsCart Marketplace. Owned by eCmsCart Association. All extensions, themes, translations etc are involved by the "item" term.
All items purchased on the eCmsCart Marketplace website are done so in accordance with the following published Terms of Service. By registering or purchasing items, you are automatically bound by these terms. eCmsCart Marketplace reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
By purchasing an you agree to:
- Use it according to the License Policy.
- Support is offered through the Ticket System, under these conditions.
- Money back-guarantee is limited for 15 days, under these conditions.
How it works:
- eCmsCart Marketplace will keep 20% as commission from each sale, 70% is yours.
- You will be paid for all of your sales at the end of every month.
- You can always view the sales under My Sales page, see the My Account menu at the top.
By submitting any extension you agree to:
- The item must be your own. Otherwise, you must provide an approved document from the original developer stating your distributing rights.
- Your item description and interface is available in English language.
- Your item has been tested for violability and functionality for eCmsCart.
- Your item can be used according to the License Policy.
- You must provide support under these conditions as long as your extension is listed on the eCmsCart Marketplace.
- You can include your own terms & conditions as a secondary term of use unless they don't override the global TOS of eCmsCart Marketplace.
- In case sellers work wasn't functional for any reason or was violating our terms & conditions, then the work mentioned will be pulled out from the server and vendor must refund 100% (covering 20% of eCmsCart Marketplace) to clients who bought their extension.
- Vendors has the right to authorize anyone else incase they can't provide support to their work, or work will be pulled out from server.
- Bannable offenses: For the protection of every vendor, the following actions will result in the vendor being immediately banned from eCmsCart Marketplace, as well as forfeiture of any commission payments not yet paid out.
a) Copying another vendor's work, including but not limited to any extension code, descriptions, files, images, design, or functionality.
b) Creating fake reviews or ratings of any vendor's items, including one's own.
c) Using abusive language or committing abusive actions towards a customer or another vendor.
Liability and Warranty
Our services are provided as-is, without any warranty whatsoever. The exact terms of the extensions license can be read by the "License Policy" part. Regarding the support services, we can not guarantee the validity or veracity of any provided information or suggestion.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF AVAILABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICES IS WITH YOU. SHOULD ANY OF OUR SERVICES PROVE INEFFICIENT OR UNSUITABLE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY ACTIONS TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE.
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW eCmsCart MARKETPLACE, ITS OWNERS, STAFF, ASSOCIATES OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH ITS MAINTENANCE, OPERATION OR HOSTING BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF OUR PROGRAMS TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Should the applicable law hold eCmsCart Association (the owner of eCmsCart Marketplace), its owners or any party affiliated with it liable for damages, the maximum amount of damages acknoeledged shall be no higher than 5 US Dolars. Shall any dispute arise between the owners of eCmsCart Marketplace and a third party, the only applicable jurisdiction is the Courts of Law of the Rajasthan, India.
If you do not agree with these Terms, you are not allowed to use our services. Moreover, any use of our services implies the unconditional and immediate acceptance of the aforementioned terms, waiving your legal rights to uphold them. Acting in violation of these Terms of Service constitutes a violation of our copyright and abuse of a computer system, both persecutable as felonies.